CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Reilly's 1st Christmas!


Reilly's first Christmas was SO much fun and went so well! We had three Christmas' to get to, my mom's house, my grandpa's house, and jeff's mom's house! He did great and for the most part stayed happy all day. Unfortunately the only nap he took was a 2 hour nap at 9:30am, so last night was a catastrophe. (So bad I turned off the monitor.. don't worry.. he got me back by SOAKING his bed..ew!) I think he got a little overstimulated, but it was so fun watching him open gifts and play with his cousins. He got so many gifts (too many!).. I let him have 5, the rest are in the closet and he will get them over time.

We hope everyone else had a great Christmas, or whichever holiday you celebrate!! Have a great new year.. I will be watching the ball drop with the baby monitor by my side. Woo..hoo.. :)

ps-Reilly has made up some pretty sweet dance moves, and is starting to add songs to them.. it's pretty funny. Of course his songs are just sing songy babbling, but they're hilarious!! I'll have to post videos once I get my camera back from Jeriann.

0 comments:

Post a Comment