CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Dream Come True!


Transitioning to his own room has gone GREAT!! The first night required hourly pacifier checks and every three hour feedings (just had to step away from the computer for one!)! But he slept soooo silently. No little grunts.. no learned whining to get in the bed.. just silent sleep (even scary-silent at times!) Night number 2 went even better because I put him to bed without a pacifier! He went 6 hours... ooooh how I missed those days! Last night was night 3 and I thought I'd let him off the hook for the night because of all of the thunder and lightening. It was so loud it was scaring me so I held him while I watched TV for a few hours then put him in our bed with Jeff and me. Immediately he made little noises and kicked so I took him to his room and put him in his crib and perfect little sleeping angel!! Yay! And now he is on night #4 so I put him to bed while he was tired but still awake and he put himself to sleep!! Yay.. all without having to cry! Crying was my biggest fear. I'm sure not letting him cry will cause annoyances down the road since he learning that I respond to every little whine.. but I'm just not ready for that yet. Maybe eventually.. but maybe never.

I think he likes sleeping in his crib because of all of the room. EVERY time I check on him.. he has moved. I like to call him a clock when he sleeps because he literally turns in circles all night.. so fast too!! Last night I put him down and less than an hour later he had completely 180'd!

Anyway.. so far so good. It has only been 3 nights though so it could be beginners luck. :)

We got his last photo CD back.. that's what the pics are from. OH!! And another thing! He ate a whooole 2 oz container of baby food tonight!! And 1 oz earlier today! Of green beans.. hopefully those calories get us 8 hours of sleep..

0 comments:

Post a Comment