CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 1, 2011

Water Baby.

Yesterday we had some time to kill while on my Dad and Rhonda's side of town to pay them a visit, so we checked out Nature Discovery Park in Aliante. Oh my gosh, we may have to move just to go play there everyday. Upon pulling up to the park you see a huge waterfall and a grass area filled with the future Beckham's of the world, but beyond that.. amazement! There is a walking trail that wraps around the park and multiple pond area with different types of birds: geese, ducks, pigeons.. and Reilly loved sitting on the edge of the pond watching the giant geese swim around him. There is a play area, which is gated! I haven't seen that at a park here in town before, so much safer, and it included multiple "you have to be this tall" to play alone signs, which was also nice because big kids and little kids playing together just seems like a recipe for disaster, in my opinion. The best part of the park was the splash area though! It had tunnels that shot water, animals that shot water.. just, so much water. I probably looked like a crazy mom when I took off Reilly's clothes and let him run (crawl) free in the water in his diaper, but hey.. he had fun! I wish I had my camera with me, I'll have to make an excuse to go again and remember to take pictures then. I definitely recommend this park, it's just south of the 215 on Aliante, and with the waterfall on the corner, you can't really miss it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment