CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 22, 2011

Bye Bye Gymbo!

Reilly had his last class at Gymboree. I can't lie and say I'm sad to go, I have had enough Gymboree, despite whether or not Reilly likes it.. Mommy is ready to move on. We will however miss his favorite teaching Miss Amber. She was the sweetest teacher ever and Reilly loved her. And she was so awesome about knowing each child individually.. and genuinely showing interest in them. She started teaching Reilly's class when he was 3 months old, so it was sad to say goodbye to her. I had to lie and say we were moving because I didn't want her to know we were taking classes elsewhere.


But now.. Reilly is officially signed up at My Gym! You all knew it was coming, I worked there all through college! It will probably drive me crazy working there because my mind is CONSTANTLY (it's annoying actually) critiquing the staff, and watching the timing, and noticing if any programming is skipped.. hoping that wears off after a few months. :) Reilly loves it though, it's MUCH larger than Gymboree, so even in a big class he doesn't get intimidated by too many people and just roams free.. without even caring where I am, he was always so clingy in his other class. There are also a lot more activities to do, and the programming changes every week.. where as at Gymboree it is literally the same. exact. class. every. single. time. I could teach him the entire thing in his bedroom.. so really, he won't be missing anything. Of course he has already discovered the ball pit.. and since he is such an avid climber somehow always manages to find his way into it. So we are very happy with our decision, but miss the friends he has there. One great perk is that his great friend Paige is in his class so they have breakfast dates at Panera afterward.


One tiny tiny downfall, his class is at 8:15 on Saturday morning. Aye carumba! So.. I need to get ready for bed NOW! Goodnight!

1 comments:

The Wintch Family

I did not like gymboree! I hated how it was the same thing every week, I definitely did not pay 60 something a month for that. I wish there was a MyGym a little closer out here!

Post a Comment